BRI Phone Banking service is a facility through the telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service provides information and transaction through the machine(Interactive Voice Response) or through the Agent (Human). Call BRI 14017 is the brand name for BRI Phone Banking facilities which can be contacted through the numbers : 14017 or 021-57 987 400.
To be able to use the facilities Call BRI we must have a savings account and ATM cards that are active. BRI Call service is not automatically given to every customer of Bank Rakyat Indonesia, to be able to activate the Call BRI 14017, customer should do the registration in the BRI ATM machine using your ATM card.
Call BRI 14017 Registration Guide at ATM BRI
- On the menu at ATM BRI
- Select Other Transactions
- Select Registration
- Select Call BRI
- Wait until registration process have confirmation that the process was successful.
- Call BRI facilities are ready to use.
Call BRI 14017 Features
- Balance Information
- Last 5 transactions Information (maximum last 2 weeks). Transaction does not include interest, taxes and administrative costs.
- Snap statement (via Facsimile)
B. Transfer inter BRI Accounts .
Transfer only allow to and from the savings account that is listed in the Call BRI 14017, where the limit on transfer is Rp. 10.000.000, - per day (include the accumulation limit transfers in ATM). List of the accounts that you want to use must be register at BRI ATM machine. On the menu BRI ATM Machine you can select "Other transaction" and then "registration" and then "Transaction Via Call BRI".
C. Bill Payment
- Mobile phone postpay, include: Matrix, kartuHalo, and IM3 Bright
- Motor Vehicle Credit, including: Federal Insurance Finance (FIF), Bussan Auto Finance (BAF), and Summit Oto Finance (SOF)
D. Reload Voucher Purchase
- XL Bebas
E. Credit Card Bill Payment
- Standard Chartered Bank
- ANZ Panin Bank
F. Loan Payment
- Personal Loan Citibank / Citifinancial
- Citibank Ready Cash
- Personal Loan Standard Chartered Bank
- Personal loan ANZ Panin Bank